Terms and Conditions
This agreement between customers and us have very worthy value for the benefits of both sides. We allocate services by following the terms and conditions being used in this agreement. We highly recommend you to read and follow these terms and conditions before using the services of this web store. These terms and conditions, policies, rules and guidelines must be obeyed to proceed further. One more and important thing that we reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this store anytime. So be attentive to view these.
We highly recommend you that you should not upload, distribute, or otherwise publish through this Site any Content, information, or other material that
(a) includes any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses, or other harmful code or properties
(b) is libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, discriminatory, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the laws of the U.S. or the laws of any other country that may apply; or
(c) violates or infringes upon the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person.
We may give you an account identification and password to enable you to access and use certain portions of this Site. Each time you use a password or identification, you are deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions of this agreement, and we have no obligation to investigate the source of any such access or use of the Site.
Here we have some more including;
- If you are under 18 years old, please use this Site only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement, hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license to access and use the Site by displaying it on your Internet browser only for the purpose of shopping and not for any commercial use or use on behalf of any third party, except as explicitly permitted by us in advance.
- Your license can be dismissed if you try to violate any of the terms and conditions of this agreement. This will be done without giving any notice to you.
- All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the “Contents”) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use Unless explicitly permitted by our company in advance.
- You may not be able to use the information of site for the sake of any other business.
- We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable laws or is harmful to our interests.
- You may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise exploit this Site or any portion of it unless expressly permitted by our company in writing.
- You will be solely responsible for all access to and use of this site by anyone using the password and identification originally assigned to you whether or not such access to and use of this site is actually authorized by you, including without limitation, all communications and transmissions and all obligations (including without limitation financial obligations) incurred through such access or use.
- You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned to you.
- You shall immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Site’s security.